Monday, April 21, 2014

Josie's Ruffled Crib Skirt

Finding baby bedding that isn't "babyish" like butterflies or teddy bears or cartoon looking is really hard. Especially when you have a specific color or theme in mind . It seemed I could only find custom made baby bedding that was RIDICULOUSLY expensive ! So I ventured out in finding my own fabric and reading tutorials on how to make some of it! 

I wanted a ruffled crib skirt . I decided I would make it myself. I've had the fabric for a while now, but it's just been sitting the the bag from JoAnn's since I got it! I was nervous about the "ruffle" part because that was something I've never done... 
Realizing I am nearing the end of my pregnancy and I still have a lot to do in her room... I decided to get started!! 

Here is what I've done so far ... 


Still have the other two short sides.i am going to leave the back side plain since it will be against the wall and no one will see it! Same time and fabric! ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment